Can I do this?: Hail to all the bloggers!
Are you tired of chasing pretty rainbows?
Sunday, June 11, 2006
Hail to all the bloggers!

Hello people, if there are actually any! Please welcome me to the powerful world of blogging. I decided to try this out since I will be a bum for quite a long time, so I wanted to make sure I do something hideously productive. I just graduated 3 months ago and looking for work is not on my immediate list of to-do things. I think I’d rather find a job after I get my license so a bigger opportunity might come my way *crosses fingers*. So anyways, the Internet is my best friend right now since my real and human friends are busy with work. Here’s what to look out for in this blog page, well since I love pop culture, you’ll be reading some movie and TV reviews, latest music finds, comments on worthy issues and in true blog sense, just about anything under the sun. Thanks again for dropping by and hope we can all be in peace with one another.

FlyTheNightAway @ 8:27 PM link to post